Esab have introduced their own unique range of gas regulators which are engineered, assembled and tested in their own factory and come with a 2 Year Warranty as standard. They have the look and the feel of a very high quality product but are remarkably competitively priced.
The Elite Single Stage regulators are designed to be the most safe and reliable available anywhere. They combine rugged dependability with the latest innovations in design and gas flow technology.
- Unique encapsulated valve - extended product life coupled with high level performance
- Heavy duty body - rugged dependability
- Twin gauges for simultaneous reading of working pressure and cylinder contents
- Dual scale gauges - global service
- Auto-resetting audible over pressure relief valve - safety device
- Patented explosion containment device - regulator burnout protection between valve seat and diaphragm
- Unique manufacturers date stamp on each unit
The Esab Elite Single Stage twin gauge regulators are suitable for a wide range of welding and cutting operations. They are rated for 300 Bar service and this regulator has an outlet pressure between 0-4 Bar. Connections are standard 5/8 BSP Inlet and 3/8BSP Outlet RH. For use with Oxygen only.
The British Compressed Gases Association Code of Practice 7 recommends that a suitably qualified person should carry out a test annually on regulators to ensure they are still operating as designed and functioning correctly with no loss of integrity. They also recommend replacement after 5 years in service.
For a full Technical Specification download a file here: