Brilliant new machine replaces Powermax 1650.
The Hypertherm Powermax 105 Plasma Cutter is a brand new addition to the Hypertherm range of plasma cutters and is suitable for handheld or mechanised cutting. For hand cutting Hypertherm the cut speed is 32mm at 500mm/min and 50mm at 125mm/min. In mechanised mode the piercing capacity is 22mm.
The Powermax 105 system delivers best-in-class productivity with low operating costs in an easy to use air plasma system. Built on the same technology platform as the recently released Powermax 65 and 85, the Powermax 105 is easy to set up and operate.
Duramax torches complete the package and offer great versatility in both handheld and mechanised applications with improved cut quality, speeds and consumable life.
Warranty is 3 years Parts & Labour on the power source and 12 months on the torches.Key Machine Benefits
- Fast cut speeds: 3 x faster than oxy/fuel on 12mm mild steel
- Superior cut and gouge quality means less time spent on grinding and edge preparation
- Smart Sense technology automatically adjusts gas pressure according to cutting mode and torch lead length for optimal performance
- FastConnect torches, CNC interface, and four work lead styles increase versatility for handheld and mechanised use
- Simplified control panel with LCD screen for easy operation
- Wide voltage tolerance guarantees safe performance and use with generators and low line voltage conditions
Key Torch Benefits
- Improved torch technology with Conical Flow nozzles increasing arc density for superior cut quality with little dross
- SpringStart technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch
- Patent pending shield design reduces dross build up and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut
- Long consumable life for lower costs and reduced maintenance time
- Exclusive electrode end of life detection protects the torch and workpiece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is over used
This package includes the standard H85 25' Torch with 75 degree head and for gouging or vertical cutting operations, the H85 25' Torch with 15 degree head, earth lead and clamp and starter set consumables.