MinarcMig Evo 200 packs huge MIG/MAG welding capacity and quality into its portable, compact size. Weighing only 13 kg and providing 200 A welding power at 35 % duty cycle from a 16 A, 1-phase power supply, MinarcMig Evo 200 delivers premium results wherever your work takes you.
Select either Automatic or Manual mode set-up for precise welding quality and arc ignition, monitored and controlled by Kemppi's adaptive arc regulation system. A large graphical interface guides the user during set-up, and in Automatic mode, you can simply set the plate thickness and weld. Materials selection includes ferrous, stainless steel, aluminum and CuSi brazing filler wires, satisfying a wide variety of industrial applications.
PFC power source technology offers the ultimate energy economy with a power factor of 0.99. MinarcMig Evo can also be used efficiently with extra long power supply cables of more than 100 meters long, allowing for optimum welding utility in site welding environments.
- Precise weld quality and arc ignition
- 200 A of MIG/MAG welding power from a 16 A supply
- Automatic and Manual operation modes
- Use with Fe, Fe FCW, Ss, Al, CuSi filler wires, 1 kg and 5 kg spools
- Just set the plate thickness and weld
- Large graphical display guides user
- Designed for use with long supply cables of 100m+
- A 3-meter gun, cable set and carrying strap included
- Suitable for mains network or generator use
- Kemppi 2+ warranty for parts and labour