Brand new Multi-Process Mig/Tig/Stick Welder from Miller.
When portability is paramount because the job won't come to you this versatile welding machine offers all three welding processes at the flick of a switch in one small lightweight package.
The machine features a large digital display and an easy to use Control Panel.
Thermal overload protection shuts down unit and activates over temperature light if airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Automatically resets when fault is corrected and unit cools.
Mig Welding features
- Synergic welding mode offers the simplicity of single knob control. The machine will select the correct voltage and amperage based on the wire feed speed set by the operator.
- Pulsed and manual mode available as standard plus Mig brazing.
- Built in Run-In/Crater Out and Burnback functions enable cleaner arc starts and reduce craters at end of weld.
- Excellent arc characteristics with minimal spatter in both mixed gases and CO2.
- Durable cast aluminium feedblock incorporates 4 roll drive with dual groove quick change drive roll and spring loaded tension arm with calibated tension knob for quick and easy adjustment of tension.
- Easy access to outpud studs provides convenient polarity changeover when using solid or flux-cored wires.
- Adjustable pre and post-flow gas gives the operator beter control of the parameters affecting the weld zone.
- Selectable trigger operation allows the operator to choose standard or latching trigger method.
- Uses 5Kg reels as standard but optional upgrade to 15Kg reels.
- Welding range from 20-200Amps for extra low heat input control.
Stick Welding features
- Adjustable Hot Start for optimal start current whatever the application. The current automatically increases the output amperage at the start of the weld.
- Superb stable arc characteristics across the output range from 5-200Amps.
Tig Welding features
- Built in Upslope and Downslope improves arc starts and eliminates craters at end of weld.
- Requires a Tig Torch with built in gas valve.
- Lift-Arc ignition.
- DC Welding current range from 5-200Amps.
If you are looking for a multi-process Mig/Tig/MMA welder then this is one of very few on the market that offers the complete range of features as outlined above. Weighing in at only 16Kgs it is light in weight but extremely capable backed up by the unbeatable Miller True Blue 3 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
MPi 220 Power Source c/w Primary Cable (without plug)
2 x Pressure Rolls
2 x Drive Rolls 0.6/0.8mm
Earth Cable & Clamp
Please see related products for torches and welding leads. Due to its rated output this machine can be run with either an MB15 or an MB25. If you are tending towards car body repair then an MB15 will be sufficient, for heavier work we would recommend an MB25. Remember with a 4 Roll Wire Feed a 4m torch would not be a problem even on small diameter wires.